Given that the size of our elder population in Australia is continually increasing, it is important to think about who might act for you if and when, you are unable to manage your own affairs. Let our experienced lawyers assist with your Elder Law affairs.
This may include matters relating to your estate, health needs, housing needs and your wishes for the future. The team at Aubrey Brown appreciates the importance of a fulfilling retirement and can assist you with this by providing you with expert advice on any elder law matters. This includes advice on:
- Estate planning and asset protection;
- Retirement village agreements and contractual advice;
- Administration of Probate;
- Challenging Wills and Intestate Estates;
- Creating Wills;
- Superannuation Entitlement Claims;
- Advanced Health Care Directives;
- Powers of Attorney;
- Appointments of Enduring Guardians;
- Disputes over capacity;
- Administration of estates; and
- Other elder law matters.
Our sensitive and friendly team can assist with elder law issues with a high level of experience and professionalism. Contact us at Aubrey Brown for advice on your elder law concerns.