Erin Henry completed a Bachelor of Business degree through Newcastle University in 2003 with a double major in marketing and management. She then worked as a law clerk while studying for her legal qualifications.
Erin was admitted as a solicitor in August, 2012 and is part of the Wills and Probate Team at Aubrey Brown. She completed a Masters of Applied Law in Wills and Estates in 2015.
Erin is a friendly, dedicated lawyer who focuses on providing her clients with the best advice.
In her spare time, Erin enjoys spending time with her family.
Contact Erin Henry today to make an appointment by email or phone.
(02) 4350 3333
Areas of Specialisation
- Wills and Probate
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection
- Trusts including Testamentary Trusts and Child Maintenance Trusts
- Family Provision Applications under the Succession Act
- Elder Law and Disability
- Estate Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Appointments of Enduring Guardian
- Advance Healthcare Directives
- Contested Estates
- Supreme Court Litigation
- New South Wales Civil Administration Tribunal – Disputes and Applications
- Superannuation Strategies
- High Court of Australia (2013)
- Supreme Court of NSW (2012)
- BBus (Mktg/Mngt)
- DipLaw (LPAB)
- LLM (Applied Law) Wills & Estates
- Law Society of NSW
- Graduate Fellow of the College of Law
- Central Coast Law Society
- NSW Young Lawyers