Aubrey Brown Lawyers was established on the Central Coast of New South Wales in 1944 by Aubrey Brown who was a well loved and highly regarded Wyong character.
Aubrey Brown first operated out of an office in Church Street, Wyong. He later expanded the firm as the Central Coast region grew and employed Rod Wicks who is still a Director of the firm today. Today Aubrey Brown Lawyers operates out of one central office at Tuggerah Business Park on the Central Coast to ensure that clients receive the best possible service.
Since opening in 1944, Aubrey Brown has remained the law firm of choice on the Central Coast because:-
- We value your confidentiality
- We listen to you and understand your needs
- We build personal relationships with our clients and are readily available for you at all times
- We ensure there is certainty in what we do and what we charge
- We have high performance and ethics standards and keep you informed every step of the way
- We have the technical expertise and experience to ensure you receive professional legal advice and service in a timely manner
- We have established ourselves as trusted lawyers Central Coast locals rely upon
Aubrey Brown Pty Ltd is currently operated by three Directors:
What makes Aubrey Brown unique?
We have gone through some change recently in an effort to serve the residents of the Central Coast even better.
- We have specialised teams to provide tailored expertise in specific legal areas
- We have strong administrated teams behind each team of lawyers to ensure our clients’ matters are solved in a professional and effective manner;
- We regularly updated technology to create efficiencies for our clients in managing their matters from start to finish.
Aubrey Brown has cultivated a dynamic work culture so that we can work together as a strong team to serve our clients with professionalism, honesty and proficiency.
If you’d like to know more about us and our firm then contact us today.